The 6th annual Wine & Food Tasting Amelia Island took place Saturday, March 3rd 2018 again at the Atlantic Recreation Center.
Amelia Island 6th Annual Wine & Food Tasting
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Nassau County Foundation (we helped raise money to purchase a bus to transport students to the clubs after school)
- FOFA - Friends of Fernandina Aviation ( we raised money for student scholarships to attend the National Flight Academy)
- Nassau County Council on Aging (the monies raised help to complete the tech room at the council's new location to assist seniors without access to Internet or computers.
We thank all the organizations who helped making this event one of the most successful fundraisers.
Here is a little sample of this fabulous evening:
Amelia Island 5th Annual Wine & Food Tasting
This event took place Saturday, March 4th 2017 at the Atlantic Recreation Center, Fernandina Beach.
This year we are very excited to have three local organizations as our chosen recipients for the event. The recipients were chosen based on their involvement in our community, their willingness to assist and participate in the event, and their alignment of the Rotary International Areas of Focus. The three recipient organizations for 2017 are:
- 8 Flags Playscapes
- Fernandina Beach Fire Department
- Friends of Fernandina Aviation
We thank these organizations for all the support they provide to our families and friends in Nassau County. And we thank you for your participation in our event and with our endeavors to our community strong and thriving! (more...)
Amelia Island 4th Annual International Wine & Food Tasting
Our annual Wine Event, which took place on Saturday, March 5th, 2016, was a huge success! It was an event not to be missed! So, whether you attended or couldn't make it, check back soon for more details and a slide show of photos from the magical evening!
Amelia Island 2nd International Wine and Food Tasting Fundraiser
Guests at the event were treated by a special performance by Joshua Barber a remarkable 10 year old singer. He has a disease that deteriorates the connective tissue between his joints. Thank you Joshua for your positive outlook on life. You are a very special kid!